Big Brother Software: Your Home Smart Meter and Microwave Radiations
Posted July 18, 2011on:
SMART METER WARNING!
Ten counties in California have banned Smart Meters.
These wireless meters on every home and building will emit huge pulses of microwave radio frequency radiation as often as every few seconds throughout the day and night, seven days a week.
Our FCC exposure standards only cover short-term thermal (heating) effects; they do not cover long-term accumulative exposure, nor do they cover biological impacts.
And that’s just the indoor part. All transmitters inside your home or office will communicate with a Smart Meter attached to the outside of each building.
 That meter, in turn, will transmit at an even higher frequency to a central hub installed in local neighborhoods. In what are called “mesh networks,” signals can also be bounced from house-meter to house-meter before reaching the final hub. So exposures will not just be from your own meter, but accumulating from possibly 100-to-500 of your neighbors’ as well.
The scientific evidence for biological impacts from microwave radiation, known for decades (remember the Moscow embassy) continues to grow with impacts such as DNA damage, increased risk of cancers and tumors, cellular stress, decreased melatonin, decreased sperm, cognitive difficulties and brain-wave alteration, heart rhythm disturbances, red blood cell clumping, and impacts on wildlife including to bees.
Wireless radio-frequency radiation from smart meters can cause medical devices to stop working. Medical implants such as pacemakers and deep-brain stimulators used to control the shaking of Parkinson’s disease can be turned off by the radio frequency interference (RFI) caused by the signal. These signals are reported in published studies to interfere with critical care equipment, ventilators, pain pumps, wireless insulin pumps and other medical devices.
Reports from those who have had meters installed include heart palpitations, dizziness, inability to fall asleep, memory problems and cognitive disturbances, flu-like symptoms, worsening of existing health problems, abrupt depression, agitation, headaches, hearing problems.
Here’s why people, communities and governments around the world are rejecting smart meters:
- Radiofrequency interference causing malfunctioning of wireless equipment such as Wi-Fi and Netflix
- Radiofrequency interference causing malfunctioning of medical equipment such as pacemakers and wireless insulin pumps
- Radio-frequency spikes, causing appliances to break
- Health effects like migraines, nausea, vomiting, muscle spasms, heart palpitations and sleeplessness caused by intense bursts of radiation.
- Excessive billing
- Interception of personal identity information
- Smart meters cause arcing, interfere with Ground Fault Interruptors (GFIs) and have been implicated in fires, especially in homes with older wiring.
- If your meter has an FCC number on its face, you are under surveillance!
These meters are not only immensely dangerous to your health, they represent a a direct threat to in-home privacy and can monitor everything from when you are awake and when you sleep. These meters can detect how many people are in your home and what appliances you are using and the frequency with which you use them.
Do not agree to the extortion fees for “processing” requests to prevent installation or to remove these dangerous meters. Any processing fees must be borne by the power provider attempting to install the meters and/or responsible for removing them.
Do not agree to surcharges imposed on monthly bills under the spurious claim that these surcharges are needed to pay for an employee to “read” your meter. This is an attempt to coerce you into having the meters installed and constitutes extortion.
DO NOT SIGN ANY MATERIAL EMANATING FROM YOUR POWER COMPANY REGARDING THESE METERS, THEIR INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL, OR ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT WHICH CAN BE CONSTRUED AS A CONTRACT.
FROM: Certified U.S. Postal Mail #….
Energy Customer’s Name
City State Zip
City State Zip
Date of letter
NOTICE OF NO CONSENT TO TRESPASS AND SURVEILLANCE, NOTICE OF LIABILITY
Dear (Energy Provider) and all agents, officers, employees, contractors and interested parties,
If you intend to install a “Smart Meter” or any activity monitoring device at the above address, you and all other parties are hereby denied consent for installation and use of all such device on the above property and installation and use of any activity monitoring device is hereby refused and prohibited. Informed consent is legally required for installation of any surveillance device and any device that will collect and transmit private and personal data to undisclosed and unauthorized parties for undisclosed and unauthorized purposes.
Authorization for sharing of personal and private information may only be given by the originator and subject of that information. That authorization is hereby denied and refused with regard to the above property and all its occupants. “Smart Meters” violate the law and cause endangerment to residents by the following factors:
1. They individually identify electrical devices inside the home and record when they are operated causing invasion of privacy.
2. They monitor household activity and occupancy in violation of rights and domestic security.
3. They transmit wireless signals which may be intercepted by unauthorized and unknown parties. Those signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they can be used by criminals to aid criminal activity against the occupants.
4. Data about occupant’s daily habits and activities are collected, recorded and stored in permanent databases which are accessed by parties not authorized or invited to know and share that private data.
5. Those with access to the smart meter databases can review a permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day metrics to gain a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants.
6. Those databases may be shared with, or fall into the hands of criminals, blackmailers, law enforcement, private hackers of wireless transmissions, power company employees, and other unidentified parties who may act against the interests of the occupants under metered surveillance.
7. “Smart Meters” are, by definition, surveillance devices which violate Federal and State wiretapping laws by recording and storing databases of private and personal activities and behaviors without the consent or knowledge of those people who are monitored.
8. It is possible for example, with analysis of certain “Smart Meter” data, for unauthorized and distant parties to determine medical conditions, sexual activities, physical locations of persons within the home, vacancy patterns and personal information and habits of the occupants.
9. Your company has not adequately disclosed the particular recording and transmission capabilities of the smart meter, or the extent of the data that will be recorded, stored and shared, or the purposes to which the data will and will not be put.
I forbid, refuse and deny consent of any installation and use of any monitoring, eavesdropping, and surveillance devices on my property, my place of residence and my place of occupancy. That applies to and includes “Smart Meters” and activity monitoring devices of any and all kinds. Any attempt to install any such device directed at me, other inhabitants, guests, my property or residence will constitute trespass, stalking, wiretapping and unlawful surveillance, all prohibited and punishable by law through criminal and civil complaints. All persons, government agencies and private organizations responsible for installing or operating monitoring devices directed at or recording my activities, which I have not specifically authorized in writing, will be fully liable for any violations, intrusions, harm or negative consequences caused or made possible by those devices whether those negative consequences are justified by “law” or not..
This is legal notice. After this delivery the liabilities listed above may not be denied or avoided by parties named and implied in this notice.
Notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principal. All rights reserved.
Name of energy user and/or customer